понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

ALERATEC ROBORACER LS DRIVER

System Requirements Details Processor Type. So while I'm very pleased with the unit and how it produces the DVDs, the program requires you register the program and download the license which as become a real issue. I thought that it might have been a faulty unit on the first one, but I see that this seems to be an issue with all of them, as I seriously doubt that I got two faulty units. The drive was able to work as a one disc drive; proving its connection which took some work on its own from email from the company which included manually assigning a USB COM port. To this day I'm stuck with a machine that doesn't work. And another hour of email did not help.
Uploader: Vusho
Date Added: 17 March 2013
File Size: 14.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 76235
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ironic that the Aleratec program disc included with the unit is printed and not lightscribed. So at this point I have one dud and disc roboraer is not printed.

System Requirements Details Processor Type. The Roboracer, when it works correctly, works great.

Remove the colored plastic bases from the three output bins. Just contacted Aleratec support, and they emailed me the driver that was not included on the install disc.

We purchased this to do a ks of discs 5 - 50 disc sets featuring a lecture series that took place at our church well over a month and a half ago. When I first received the Roboracer, there was a bit of an issue setting it up and getting my Mac to recognize it.

The utility window will open.

Update Unrecognized Zip Code. Amazon's discontinued Kindle Voyage e-reader has never been cheaper. No problem except that now means I have to babysit a robpracer that is supposed to be something that I start and let go.

Tech support tells me this is not a common problem, but my results have been the same on three different computers. Aleratec RoboRacer LS accessories.

Set it up to do a run of In any case, I'm not trying to make fun; this is simply the experience The Western Digital Elements has rarely been this cheap. Aleratec tech support is very spotty, often not responsive unless I am a squeaky wheel. To try and make a long story not as long as it could be.

Run through the process accepting all defaults and when prompted choose the Typical Install option. The Nero 8 Essentials screen will come up. The following window will come up: Proceed through the install screens and restart if prompted. They swapped it, no hassle.

Installing the Aleratec DVD/CD RoboRacer LS Duplex on a Windows computer

I left to go out of town for the weekend similar to demo video, only I wasn't playing golf. Storage by Rick Broida Oct 10, Would have lw this 5 stars if it had better instructions and burned the label quicker. The issue seems to be with the bottom tray not properly ejecting the disc sometimes. Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.

Aleratec DVD CD Roboracer LS - DVD duplicator - Hi-Speed USB Series

No problem, except that now means I have to babysit a unit that is supposed to be something that I start and let go. I'm sure it will all get worked out.

I thought that it might have been a faulty unit on the first one, but I see that this seems to be an issue alratec all of them, as I seriously doubt that I got two faulty units. Aleratec Disc Publishing Software Suite. When installing, make sure that the flanges on the bin are touching the lip of the bin holder. Let them know about the issue.

Make sure to keep the output bins that come with the Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great buy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий