понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

BE12LU38 MAC DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe anyone working at Best Buy is a Best Buy employee - possibly some extra training for whatever products they sell, but I don't think it's an Apple employee. If you create any slideshows, do not use the Ken Burns effect - it does not produce good quality movement. I can't check at the moment if the latest version of iMovie allows exporting at expert settings because I'm on another Mac, but you might want to check into the available settings. Apr 15, I have a regular LaCie burner which has been great.
Uploader: Tojazil
Date Added: 18 September 2005
File Size: 9.4 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26751
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I saw no opportunity to add any extensions and the only thing on my Windows HD was folders with pictures. When done, I export with mca settings highest quality ; import into iDVD.

External Blu-ray Writer LG BLE12LU38 - Apple Community

And there is no 17" model. I did take the burner back and then came up with a another idea Now, here is something strange Many Mac Users forget to add the 3 character extension to file names because they don't need to on a Macbut Windows uses the 3 character extension to basically identify what the file type is. If you create any slideshows, do not use the Ken Burns effect - it does not produce good quality movement.

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe anyone working at Best Buy is a Best Buy employee - possibly some extra training for whatever products they sell, but I don't think it's an Apple employee. HDD has enough space to accept all the transferred data eg. May 16, 8: I knew that it said it worked with windows and nothing on the box says MAC, but the aplle guy insisted that it would work and even showed me some discussion groups on it, of course i could not locate them, but anyway As far as extensions, i am not really sure what that means.

Presuming you have enough available ports and that, Win ext. I use Photo to Movie for all slideshows and then export that at the highest quality settings to add to my movie.

I can't check at the moment if the latest version of iMovie allows exporting at expert settings because I'm on another Mac, but you might want to check into the available settings. Apr 15, 7: I did find reviews about ASUS. User profile for mmac All replies Drop Down menu.

External eSATA/USB 2.0 12x Super Multi Blue LightScribe

Apr 15, 8: Apr 22, 8: If not, I'd suggest you return it and buy something that is compatible with a Mac. Ask a question Reset. Ma 10, 7: To start the conversation again, maac ask a new question.

There is also the problem of Macs not supporting blu-ray - not sure if the latest Toast version can produce true BR quality. THank you for the information, it is sad when an apple guy tells you the wrong info, but, it happens.

May br12lu38, 5: Toast will not help with the quality of the DVD; your camera's quality is the most important thing to begin with. I also updated my profile and i hope it is correct, my apologies for that. So, I shoot in HD - either p one camera or p the other camera - both Canons. Also, please update your profile: Caveats to consider would be file naming conventions, depending on format of Windows hard drive [eg.

LG BE12LU38 Blu-Ray Laufwerk | eBay

My MAC did see the drive and i could look at the pictures that were stored on it. I then import the footage into iMovie and edit it there.

Posted on Apr 15, 8:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий