пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

BEHRINGER XENYX 1204USB DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Do you believe this rating to be inaccurate or unacceptable for some reason? Marcus Miller M2 5 Transparent Blue 2nd Gen, 5-string electric bass made by Sire, mahogany body, maple neck, c-profile, maple fretboard, scale length mm, nut width 45 mm, 24 medium frets, 2 Marcus Blue humbucker pickups, Marcus heritage-3 electronics The sound quality is good. One-Knob Compression Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous — dynamic compression. I have been using this mixer for a few days in my podcast and online radio studio, the compressors are amazing, the mic preamps are more than I expected, CONS:
Uploader: Faeshakar
Date Added: 13 January 2015
File Size: 65.53 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3781
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Behringer Xenyx USB – Thomann UK

We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. Ratings and Reviews Write a review. You may also like.

First, I am a novice at mixing and this unit is about semi-pro musicians, so I am a little lost. This thing does exactly what it's supposed to do, route sound. I tried several other USB interfaces and found this one to be the best by far. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer?

Behringer XENYX XUSB 12 Channel Analog Mixer | eBay

Check us out Date published: First off, if you've ever dealt with a mixer, this one is no different except for the red button that routes the sound through the usb interface.

As a company, we have one single objective: There are two aux sends on each mono channel which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effectsand two stereo aux returns. Rated 5 out of 5 by Pennacle Studios from Behringer I wish I would have owned this thing when I played in my former band.

We have a wide variety of pages giving information and enabling you to contact us before and after your purchase. Sonically Behrniger Mic Preamps.

See all 5 brand new listings.

Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page? Originally I 1204sb going to do some scratch recording with a line in directly into my computer's soundcard, but I have Windows 7 and was experiencing a problem with latency and feedback.

The sound quality is good.

Behringer Xenyx 1204USB

Customers who looked at this item have bought these: Since all of the post-processing is done on a computer I didn't need a built-in FX processor as in the similar model Xenyx X USB from the same price category.

Now I use it for recording. W x D x H x x mm, Weight We use a DAW called Reaper, and it works really well with the software. Rated 4 out of 5 by Erik T. More Thomann Facebook t. I am getting way more use out of this than I ever thought I would.

Plastic knobs and metallic audio connectors. This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions defined by the manufacturer! Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times.

These are other customers' choices: As usual Behringer offers plenty of ins and outs. Most members of our service staff are musicians themselves, and therefore excellently qualified to help our customers from the choice of their instruments all the way to maintenance or benringer.

Recording Bliss There was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive gear, which meant the average musician had to buy 1204usv at a recording studio — and that time was pricey indeed. Introduction I needed a budget desktop mixer hey, I'm a student to interconnect many of my audio devices to a single stereo input on the USB audio interface.

It does a whole lot more than I need it to do, but I purchased this one because if I wanted to expand my use vehringer it I could do so without having to grade to a different mixer.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий