суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

HP NX9010 SOUND DRIVER

How satisfied are you with this response? By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Looked several sites but haven't found one. Message 5 of Find More Posts by pebbly. Here are the wireless drivers for the Intel Pro network card: You will need to wipe the disk clean and then install XP.
Uploader: Nagore
Date Added: 10 April 2017
File Size: 16.26 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62392
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Message 10 of Sorry this didn't help.

I'd find it for you but I am being called away right now. Ganesh Achar Sojnd Replied on November 30, Try installing them manually from the device manager if you have to if the installation fails to load. Message 2 of Click sound video and game controller to expand.

HP Compaq nx Audio Driver – – Win XP

A quick test would be to turn off the computer, disconnect the power, disconnect the hard drive, and then reboot. Click the Hardware taband then click Device Manager. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Do you know what wireless adapter you have?

Now put the CD in and restart. It can be a help to others. HP Compaq nx and Windows 7. Page 1 of 2.

HP Compaq nx series Specs - CNET

So I installed Windows 7 again. But the problem is, I just can't find the drivers for Windows 7.

I have the same question 2. Just won't connect to the internet although the network adapter seems ok, "repaired" after I used your links for it. I placed the cursor on the icon again, and it sent me to the device properties and a "code 12" appeared.

Restart the computer and check. Everything is working except the audio. No specific W7 driver exists.

I've done that just in case, but all I need is a connection to the internet so I can let Windows to find his own updates.

When I place the cursor on the icon, it says "No audio output device is installed". OS windows 7 ultimate 32bit. Sorry if Soumd made some mistakes in posting a new thread.

Message 8 of I do not believe any Vista drivers exist. Here are the XP drivers. If the issue still persists, install driver in Windows XP compatibility mode and check.

HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9010 - Overview

Find More Posts by skunkworks. How to uninstall the Sound driver from the computer: Please click on any missing devices you have in the device manager. Yeah, I tried everything and just cant get it to work. Got wireless to function and managed to update everything via Windows update. Find More Posts by TVeblen.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий