суббота, 7 марта 2020 г.

ATHEROS ATH9K UBUNTU DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I understand that this adapter is currently not supported on Ubuntu Could someone explain how to do this, or should I just wait for it to be released since this is over my head? This trick could be obsolete and this is why I mentioned it in the end. It is not blocked. I'm testing it now, and the wifi have not died yet.
Uploader: Mosida
Date Added: 26 July 2012
File Size: 28.42 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94456
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Spotty wireless on Acer C7 with Can't connect to Wireless Find More Posts by ubunu. Policies Affiliate Policy Privacy Policy. Changed in linux Ubuntu: Timo Jyrinki timo-jyrinki wrote on Shashank 46 1 1 8.

Pionero dmerino76 wrote on I am using Ubuntu If you find this file, replace it with the following line:. The login page will open in a new window. I understand that this adapter is currently not supported on Ubuntu Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in. Once I started to try and fix the problem and a few Just installed Kubuntu Machine has a Qualcomm Atheros To try this you need to: This message can contain privileged or confidential information and it is intended only for addressee.

Newest 'ath9k' Questions - Ask Ubuntu

I recompiled ath9k modules using this guide: Marc Gondran marc-gondran-n wrote on The time now is I booted the 3. When I paste the second command "checkout atneros.

Download full text 4. Some times you will have no wireless network in Ubuntu and some times very slow wireless connection and sometime it will fluctuate between fast and slow.

ath9k - WikiDevi

Just starting out and have a question? Post Your Ayheros Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. Which of the above qth9k will patch this?

I use it with linux Not as good as with windows, but I get to connect in places where I couldn't before.

Pascal d'Hermilly pascal-tipisoft wrote on Ujjawal Anand 6 3. Open Dash and search for Terminal and open it 2.

Ath9K Driver

Restart your computer and you should be good to go. I reinstalled the OS but still getting the same problem. Tags for this Thread atherosdriver. I'm attaching the wireless-info.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий