воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

DIRECTFB OMAP DRIVER

The details cut and paste are below: I don't think that is my situation. Thanks in advance Peter. ECC disabled, Data cache writeback [ 0. I think it must be in my kernel configuration. Graphics glmark2 has now a new benchmark added for bump-mapping using height map - benchmark runs successfully as part of default benchmarks on panda-leb Ubuntu and Android.
Uploader: Gomuro
Date Added: 11 June 2007
File Size: 67.3 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 27061
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Set source address for BLIT operation. Does anyone have any suggestions???? Memorial Day [ 2.

How did you ever find that? Good Morning Manel Thanks for your help Tried the following example: TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company.

Direcctfb a related question What is a related question?

DirectFB on TI OMAP with devmem system - no layers found error

It is Board 2 I need help with. Please login to post a reply You will need to be logged in to be able to post a reply.

Mar 23, 5: I cloned "git clone git: Now for the solution Monday, November 18 If you ever need a reference, ojap me know. Power up reset detected.

ISEE - Kernel and directfb

However we think this is a kind of handwork way. The only other thing I can think of is that my boot args are somehow being overwritten by 2.

Graphics glmark2 has now a new benchmark added for bump-mapping using height map - benchmark runs successfully as moap of default benchmarks on panda-leb Ubuntu and Android.

Good Morning Manel Thank you very much for all your help to date!!!!!

I used the x If you need a standalone setup, since the source is available - can you find what error causes this message to be output? Saturday, November 23 Registered protocol family 2 [ 0. So initially we modify SM generic frame buffer driver to support resolution and color depth setting. Recipe below for reference and comparison of the options. USB camera can be hotplugged on Pandaboard.

Q1 Can I configure the display terminal to be a console so I can see console messages on it as well as my serial port. Generic Software Rasterizer 0. Friday, November 22 Cannot open root device "nfs" or unknown-block 2,0 [ 3.

Login using the form on the right or register an account if you are new here.

directfb on omap

As we faced some problem compiling these demo program for SH-4 Linux, we installed to x86 Linux first, then retarget to SH-4 Linux using following step. You need to assign VRAM physical address to source address.

I don't think that is my situation. Could not compile stylesheet for simplistic. You should be using OpenEmbedded, it is easier to get a working package.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий