воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

NAKASHIMA NP1 460 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

NP1 cc Quite a loud head. Attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed date will be considered a timely delivery. Then, as management shuffled, I was given 'the call' with a vaguely disguised ultimatum. Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Uploader: Dacage
Date Added: 25 October 2018
File Size: 56.52 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55307
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





If you are looking for a classic shaped driver, that Nak will match any Big-Name driver. Any thoughts on these clubs relative to the Adams Nakashoma Pro that I currently have.

Alittle draw biased and usually sets up closed. Will try it on Tuesday. I 'missed' the Nak to places on my golf course I've never been before.

Nakashima NP-1 - Previous Model Year Reviews - GolfWRX

I should have been a lock to win long drive with that swing but oh well. I believe they place weight alittle more forward in the head which helps alittle with the draw as well as keeps the ballflight and spin down.

I have mine at 44" long and during my original fitting done in Phoenix, the guy put some lead tape on the head of my NP-1 saying it would be better for me. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways.

That being said, I still kept all my personal drivers and 3 wood despite n1 issues I had with the company because they truly are exceptional performers.

Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers. Hi, first time i get to try mine. Please enter a valid ZIP Code.

Nakashima NP1 460cc Driver

Very smooth, quite precise with a pronounced kickand I couldn't overpower nakasuima to the point of compromising performance. Now, I love this thing again! Minimum monthly payments are required. Also alittle draw biased and does not hit any higher than the Please enter a number less than or equal to 1.

Beaumont, California, United States.

Nakashima Golf NP-1 460cc Drivers

I went and since they no longer make the NP-1, I got the Htec cc see my signature below and just had them use my existing shaft. Subject to credit approval.

Still a great club and I am consdiering getting one of their hybrids, too. Not what I was used to.

Nakashima NP-1 cc Driver

Refer to eBay Return policy for more details. See all condition definitions - opens in a new window or tab Learn more - opens in new window or tab. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.

Workable but alittle old school with the sub cc size. Special financing available Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Ships from United States.

NP1 cc Newer version has a SP face which is alittle louder than the original. United States and many other countries See details. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. All nxkashima can say is that its really long. See terms - opens in a new window or tab.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий